Membership in the Club is open to artists and non-artists. Whether you are a working artist, an aspiring artist or someone who enjoys the art of others, you don’t need to leave Queens to pursue your interest. The Jackson Heights Art Club is the place where you can satisfy your urge to create, meet others in the arts community, and learn to grow.
Annual membership runs from October through September of the following calendar year. For more information, or to become a member, contact our membership officer Geraldine Benfante at 718 446-4709.
Regular Membership $75
- Discounted pricing on art classes
- Discounted entry fee for our semi-annual outdoor art shows
- Invitation to submit artworks for the Annual Members Show
- Club Newsletter
- Announcements of all Club events
- Inclusion in members listing on the Club website
Dual Membership $125
All the benefits of a regular membership for two persons living at the same address.
All the benefits of a regular membership plus free entry in the Annual Members Show and recognition in the Club newsletter.
All the benefits of a Supporter membership plus free entry to On the Fence Outdoor Shows.